Regaining Eden is a mystery interactive fiction made using Twine for the Winter 2019 My First Game Jam.
The Demo is LIVE! Come test it out and experience these amazing features:
- 8000+ words of story! About 30 minutes for one playthrough!
- Mobile friendly! Playable on most browsers!
- Explore an empty, eerie Hell's Casino- now with illustrations and witty commentary!
- Rich backgrounds and cute sprites along with a total of 42 in-text illustrations!
- The chance to finally see what's under the Devil's Throne Cushion!
- One ending, but your choices decide what condition they arrive in! So be c a r e f u l.
After the events of Cuphead, life as a worker in the Devil's Casino settled back to normal- or what passed for normal. At least, that's what Pirouletta thought- and then she and all the other workers were unceremoniously kicked out.
Join Pir as she teams up with ex-coworker Mr. Wheezy and finds a way into Inkwell Hell to get their jobs back, no matter what. However, the more time they send in this strange empty Hell, the more they start to realize that the mysterious disappearance of both their Manager and the Devil isn't as simple as it seems....
- Fullscreen and headphones recommended!
- Click on the different colored links to progress through the story. Make sure to save every so often :)
- If a background fails to load, just click on the page,
- Make sure your browser is up to date, reported problems with Firefox, so try Chrome first.